Reporting directly to Levant CEO
Base: Amman – Jordan
Date: Sep 2013 – Jan 2016
Responsibilities & Achievements:
- Shifted Jordan Market sales from Organized Retail centric to Independent Retail centric creating a healthier tunnel of sales according to the market strategy.
- Doubled the total sales in Jordan Market in Q4 2013 from the total achieved throughout the prior period.
- Increased product Market Share from <1% to above 10% by 2015.
- To establish and maintain the sales channel of handsets and achieve the revenue goal of handsets and terminal business in the region.
- Established the Marketing department, for Levant region.
- Facilitated the collaboration with all the carriers in the country.
- Established Lebanon business from distributor choice to kick off of the first sale and marketing follow up.
- Established Palestine business, and supply channel.
- Placed the basic pricing schema for devices according to country.
- Coordinate with Huawei partners and other opportunity partners across the region, and agree on targets and commitments from both sides to increase the brand’s ability, sales, and market share.
- Develop the GTM plan for products, and help in focusing on implementing the whole plan with a focus on hero products and creating hero products.
- Responsible for business planning and execution, including organization structure design, partner selection, and cooperation policy design, product launch plan, MKT plan, etc…
- Responsible for the relationship building and maintenance with main distributors, retailers, and operators in Levant Region.
- Responsible for Increasing sell-through, sell in, and sell out in the Levant region, as well as open market customers.
- To do market information analysis, marketing planning and budget allocation, coverage planning, and analysis as well as reporting.