Reporting directly to Levant CEO
Base: Amman – Jordan
Date: Jan 2016 – Jan 2020
Responsibilities & Achievements:
- Responsible for achieving marketing department targets and managing the marketing department team of seven professionals, setting their KPIs and objectives.
- Developing the communication plan with media partners for the region for effective harmonious communication, including supplier handling for all media agencies, with follow up on execution, reports gathering and verification
- Established multiple successful brand collaborations with KOL, and Media as well as creating several unique concept launch events.
- Helped increase market share to over 45% becoming No. 1 mobile brand in Jordan.
- Developing the quarterly marketing strategy and budget for the region.
- Develop KPI and plans for all Marketing related aspects, including team KPI and targets.
- Develop marketing strategies that increase sales and market share per country.
- New Product Launch activities – development of launch assets, customer-facing retail and online, development of launch campaigns.
- Tracking Business opportunities and out of the box ideas, Market Intelligence, competition landscape analysis, with plans to increase market share and return on investment.
- Creative decision making for all artwork, branding, product placement, POSM, audio, and video.